Figure Skating Videos
Ultimate Skate Vol 4: Foundational Concepts and Functional - DVD
Foundational Concepts and
Functional Imagery On Ice
Approx. ~75 minutes.
This fascinating educational video stands on its own from the previous volumes. Eve Chalom's application of modern dance to the ice changes the way skaters approach technique. She gets rid of preconceptions and narrows down concepts to fundamental principles. Eve has found that, from the highest level skater to the beginner, skaters have improved efficiency of movement, less wear and tear on the body, and better performances.
Detailed Instruction Covers:
- Breathing Technique While Skating
- Rotational and Circular Skating - Circle Theory
- Body Coordination and Gravity
- Focus and Your Head Position While Skating
- Anticipation On The Ice
- Forward and Backward Stroking
- Forward and Backward Crossrolls
- Forward and Backward Crossovers
- Body Lean
- Control On Turns
- And much, much more is included in this video!